National Alliance of Auto Dealer Advisors is a nationwide network of accounting and business consulting firms who have pooled their resources to provide their auto dealership clients with the local, national and international perspective needed to prosper. As our name suggest, each of our member firms specialize in providing professional services to automobile dealerships.
We bring power, energy and profits to your financial information by implementing state-of-the-art systems that will help you manage your business more profitably.
Our individual member firms were selected based on a number of criteria including the expertise and business acumen they provide to the auto dealerships in their geographically exclusive marketplaces.
Each member firm is strengthened by the access and resource sharing of the group. NAADA provides each member with a forum to present and exchange technical skills, intensive auto dealer training, round table discussions on a variety of topics, and the opportunity to hear and discuss with nationally-renowned speakers in the industry.
By sharing the wealth of their resources and not the overhead, they are able to provide growing entrepreneurs with the multitude of resources available only from the nation’s largest accounting and business consulting concerns for a fraction of the cost.
Our member firms specialize in providing professional services to automobile dealerships. NAADA provides each member with a forum to present and exchange technical skills, intensive auto dealer training, round table discussions on a variety of topics, and the opportunity to hear and discuss with nationally-renowned speakers in the industry.
Each of our firms provide to their clients:
- Traditional accounting and auditing services.
- Experienced consultation and guidance.
- Skilled cooperation and leadership.
Each firm’s team of specialists spends countless hours following the tax law and analyzing its impact on your dealership. This expertise minimizes problems and helps you to take advantage of tax-saving opportunities. They can provide you with the following:
- Annual and long-term tax planning
- Evaluation of investment alternatives
- Representation before all levels of the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities
Each firm’s automobile industry specialists are trained to provide you with excellent accounting support and exceptional service in the following areas:
- 401K Plans Special Advisory Services for Dealers
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
- Business Plans and Operations Reviews
- Business Valuation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Cafeteria Plans
- Capital Loan Packages
- Cash flow analysis and management.
- Compensation consulting and planning.
- Computer Hardware/Software Selection
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Department Expense Control
- Employee benefit planning, including retirement plans.
- Employee Compensation Plans
- Equipment Management and Control
- Estate, Gift Tax and Fiduciary Planning
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financing Arrangements
- Franchise Applications
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Internal cost reviews.
- Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) Inventory Valuations
- Leasing Operations Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operating Statement Analysis
- Operations review and evaluation.
- Projections and Forecasts
- Regulatory and licensing reports.
- Retirement and Fringe Benefit Plans
- Strategic planning and budgeting.
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
To learn more about our services or to speak to one of our experts call our national office today at 609-890-0800.