NAADA Fall Meeting 2021
We are pleased to provide you with the registration materials that detail the tentative program agenda for the National Alliance of Auto Dealer Advisors Fall 2021 meeting to be held November 1-3, 2021 in Seattle, Washington. This meeting will offer participants approximately 7 hours of CPE credit.
Schedule of Events (Agenda to be provided closer to the event)
- Monday, November 1, 2021: Arrival; Outing (register to vote!); Informal Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021: Full Meeting Day
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021: Half Meeting Day
Kimpton Hotel Monaco
1101 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Sea-Tac International Airport – SEA – 14.5 miles from hotel.
Hotel Rate: $189/per night
Transportation: The Hotel Monaco is conveniently accessible via car, Sound Transit light rail, Amtrak, ferries or cruise. Click this link to open a new window to review now or later.
- The cutoff to make your room reservations is October 5, 2021.
- If you are only staying November 1-2, please use this link or call to make your reservations: NAADA 2021 Hotel Reservations
- Those wishing to extend their stay 3 days before and/or 3 days after will need to email our hotel contact, Eric Johnson, at Eric.Johnson2@hotelmonaco.com to secure our room rate. *When emailing or calling, please reference the NAADA 2021 Meeting.
- Rooms are based on hotel availability. Please make your reservations as soon as possible to ensure that you are given the utmost selection in rooms.
Hotel Check-in/Check-out: 3:00 pm / 12:00 pm PST
***Please note that rooms three days before and after the conference are based on hotel availability. For those wishing to extend their stay we recommend you make your hotel reservations as soon as possible! These rooms are based strictly on availability. Please, make your reservations as soon as possible to ensure that you are given the utmost selection in rooms.***
Invoices for the conference will be mailed out immediately after the conference once final bills have been received. The program registration fee for each individual includes all program materials, breakfasts, lunches and breaks during the meeting and our reception. Please remember there is a non-attending meeting fee.
If any part of this information or the registration process is unclear, please email Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentation Method: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled more than ten days prior to the conference will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 5-10 days before the conference will receive a 75% refund. Cancellations made less than 5 days before the conference will not receive a refund. Substitutions can be made at any time.
CPAsNET Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.