NAADA Fall Meeting 2021
The National Alliance of Auto Dealer Advisors Fall 2021 will take place on November 1-3, 2021 in Seattle, Washington.
Schedule of Events
Monday, November 1, 2021:
- Golf at Chambers Bay at 11:30 am PT
- Pike Place Tour at 1 pm PT
- Welcome Reception (complimentary wine hour) at Hotel Monaco at 5 pm PT
- Group Dinner at The Metropolitan 7 pm PT
Tuesday, November 2, 2021: Full Meeting Day
- Small Group Dinners at 6:30 pm PT – Six Seven | Goldfinch Tavern | Vonn’s
- We are holding 6 reservations at each restaurant
Wednesday, November 3, 2021: Half Meeting Day (close at 11:45 am PT)
- Download the Agenda
- Submit your Roundtable Question and make a small group dinner selection
- Keep an eye out for our logistics email the week of October 24
- Pack your rain boots and slickers!
- Email Heidi with any questions
Kimpton Hotel Monaco
1101 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Sea-Tac International Airport – SEA – 14.5 miles from hotel.
Transportation: The Hotel Monaco is conveniently accessible via car, Sound Transit light rail, Amtrak, ferries or cruise. Click this link to open a new window to review now or later.
Hotel Check-in/Check-out: 3:00 pm / 12:00 pm PST
Invoices for the conference will be mailed out immediately after the conference once final bills have been received. The program registration fee for each individual includes all program materials, breakfasts, lunches and breaks during the meeting and our reception. Please remember there is a non-attending meeting fee.
If any part of this information or the registration process is unclear, please email Heidi at email@example.com.
Presentation Method: Group Live
Level of Knowledge: Overview
Advanced Preparation: None
Approximate CPE Credit: 7.5
Cancellation Policy: Registrations cancelled more than ten days prior to the conference will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 5-10 days before the conference will receive a 75% refund. Cancellations made less than 5 days before the conference will not receive a refund. Substitutions can be made at any time.
CPAsNET Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.